first night back in hammy :)
I can't believe I'm back here already. I'm happy and excited to be back... definitely looking forward to a reeeally good year :) Is it weird that I just feel and know that it's going to be an amazing year? Nat said it sounded like.. superstitious or something, but that's the way I feel.
It's definitely different this year. The house is lived in and feels like home :) We're all more experienced and know what to expect.... we know what it's like to live with each other and we know a bit more each other's habits and unique quirks..... we also know how extremely blessed we are to have each other as housemates :) I love you girls!! Can't wait to go back to weekly sharing and praying. 5:16 accountability baby!! I've missed it a lot.
Part of me is sad to no longer see my family everyday.... not be able to go to my home church and see old friends every week. But my excitement for this year is overriding the sadness right now I think. Actually, for sure it is. First night back and already there's been great, quality catching up time... loads of laughs...reminiscing....pho + tcby..... and new memories made :)
I forgot how good it is to be able to plop yourself onto a housemate's bed and just start talking. I forgot how happy it makes me that I live so close to so many good friends. I also forgot how much I love Westdale... how much I love the 4 of us living in our little, cozy house together... how much of a pain in the butt moving in and unpacking is... how I know I'm going to crazily miss getting called out or calling ppl to come out for spontaneous trips to QQs... Snooty's... TCBY... Bean Bar.. and just about any place food is served in Westdale at all hours :)
Sigh :) :) Can't wait to see what God has in store for me this year. It's going to be one crazy, exciting, awesome, fast ride :)
Must get some sleep so I can finish unpacking tomorrow.. and be prepared for a...quasi life altering day ;) eeeeeee! :) :)
It's definitely different this year. The house is lived in and feels like home :) We're all more experienced and know what to expect.... we know what it's like to live with each other and we know a bit more each other's habits and unique quirks..... we also know how extremely blessed we are to have each other as housemates :) I love you girls!! Can't wait to go back to weekly sharing and praying. 5:16 accountability baby!! I've missed it a lot.
Part of me is sad to no longer see my family everyday.... not be able to go to my home church and see old friends every week. But my excitement for this year is overriding the sadness right now I think. Actually, for sure it is. First night back and already there's been great, quality catching up time... loads of laughs...reminiscing....pho + tcby..... and new memories made :)
I forgot how good it is to be able to plop yourself onto a housemate's bed and just start talking. I forgot how happy it makes me that I live so close to so many good friends. I also forgot how much I love Westdale... how much I love the 4 of us living in our little, cozy house together... how much of a pain in the butt moving in and unpacking is... how I know I'm going to crazily miss getting called out or calling ppl to come out for spontaneous trips to QQs... Snooty's... TCBY... Bean Bar.. and just about any place food is served in Westdale at all hours :)
Sigh :) :) Can't wait to see what God has in store for me this year. It's going to be one crazy, exciting, awesome, fast ride :)
Must get some sleep so I can finish unpacking tomorrow.. and be prepared for a...quasi life altering day ;) eeeeeee! :) :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home