thankful.

:)

Friday, October 07, 2005

overindulgence = anal expulsive?

Haha... excuse the somewhat graphic term :P Oh Freud. If I had studied harder for my midterm :(, I would be more certain that's what anal expulsive means. (P.S. It went pretty okay... I'm very thankful. And have promised myself that I will finish studying next time.) I think that's what it is... overindulgence... and anal retentive is a very rigid, go by the rules type person. Anyway... I had a mini epiphany about myself today.. and felt like sharing :P

I realized that.. I always overdo things. I overindulge.. and go overboard rather than consistent, small/regular steps.

For example:
-cramming for 4 hours in Thode the day of my midterm
-2 waffle cones at TCBY
-4 episodes of Felicity one Thursday night (heehee)
-jogging for 3.5 miles (~42 mins) after not exercising for more than 2 months
-sleeping for ~12 hours after a week of sleep deprivation
-almost always continuing to eat after I'm full
-replying to like 20 emails in one night
... I'm sure there's a lot more.

I suppose... it's good that I've realized this.. and can now be more aware when I'm doing something to an excessive degree.

One step at a time....little by little... I guess God's showing me who I am....so I can become the person I want to be/the person He created me to be.

1,2 step. hehe.... such a catchy song.
P.S. Hip hop is fun again :P :)
P.P.S. Can't wait to see everyone this weekend!!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home