thankful.

:)

Saturday, March 29, 2008

my God is mighty to save...


It's funny how so many things can change in one year. And it's funny how so many things can stay the same at the same time...

Fourth year was quite a ride. I had some of the best times of my life, and I had some of the worst times of my life. I don't think I would change it if I had the chance. I learned a lot of life lessons... character building lessons... and I learned looking back that our God is the same God whether it's sunny or pouring rain. He never changes and I am thankful for a Rock as steadfast and faithful as Him.

As always, I have many things to be thankful for... life is good and I'm enjoying it. Can't believe I'm done undergrad... and one of my best friends is engaged! It's crazy how quickly time passes.

Quick recap:
- Somehow got through summer school and finished well by God's grace
- My sister got married in July and we survived that wonderfully exhausting, fun day with about an hour of sleep the night before :P haha
- Was lazy and bummed around for a while at home... it was and wasn't everything I thought it would be :P
- Went on a sibling trip to Europe in the fall that was physically tiring but beautiful :)
- Started working part time at an office job that I enjoy... but has since overtaken my life with its busyness and long hours at times :P
- Squeezed in a few short trips with good friends that were all super fun - New York City, London, Detroit, Hamilton x 3 :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home