thankful.

:)

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The first froshy lunch

...was really good today!! :) I thought so, anyway....:) I'm pretty sure upper years outnumbered first years... but it was still a really great time of fellowship and fun :) For an hour and a half, we talked about a bunch of different stuff..... from courses, churches and being nauseatingly sick of commons food..... to..... weddings, looking for a wife (hahaha...like Arnold's hat! :P) and the fact that parents always seem to know who's dating who before we do!!! :P Haha.... the first years are all seriously soooo coooool :) I can't wait to get to know them all better! Especially the girls!! Except... we need more girls!! :P haha.. seriously.... it's like the exact opposite of when I was in first year. The guys are cool though... and they alllll seem to be in commerce. What's with that? Not that there's anything wrong with commerce.. :P The three first year guys we were sitting with were all in commerce and roommates!! o_O Can you imagine? They all seem to be getting along just fine though...which is cool :) Oh! And.. I have to say... one of them really looks like Tom Welling. Paul pointed it out and I can totally see it now. The hair.. the eyes.... seeeriously. Anyway.... I think I've officially gone into rambling mode....so I'll stop talking about the cool first years now :P

Yayyyy Wokery for ROUND TABLES and yummy, greasy Chinese food to bond over... :P



aaaaaand.. it's time for a nap :D Gotta be awake for huuuge dinner party at Ken's.... the LIBRARY....hip hop.... and frozen yogourt! :DDD hehe. I really like Wednesdays :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home