michael w. smith - friends
The past week or so....I've been feeling really really thankful for the friendships and people through whom God has blessed me inexpressibly. I really can't begin to explain the joy, support, encouragement and love so many people have shown me and how thankful I am for each and every one of them. God is love... and He has definitely used dear ones around me to reveal different aspects of His great love for me. Whether it's through the unconditional love, support and sacrifice of my family.... or through the heart to heart talks of friends..... or through the silliness and ab workout laughs when I most need it.... or through the pleasant surprise of someone checking up on me to see how I'm doing......or through the much needed rebuking from brothers and sisters who care enough about me to tell me to smarten up and change when I need to......... God's love and goodness shines right through so many of these people I love and cherish. Some people you just know you will be best friends with til the day you die..... some people you only have the privilege of spending time with for a short while. Regardless, the lessons learned, memories shared and the impacts of the friendships formed are all lasting. (I know, I know.... I'm a big sap.... and I'm practically made out of cheese....... but I mean every word :))
Anyway... pictures are supposed to say a thousand words... so here goes the best short story I'll ever pen. :) (P.S. There are so many more people I hold dear to my heart that I didn't have digital pictures of on my computer.... :( Once I find some... they will be up :))
Anyway... pictures are supposed to say a thousand words... so here goes the best short story I'll ever pen. :) (P.S. There are so many more people I hold dear to my heart that I didn't have digital pictures of on my computer.... :( Once I find some... they will be up :))

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home