thankful.

:)

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

:)

As much as I try to hold on to my hurt and bitterness and anger (for some unknown reason)....I feel it melting away. I don't know how or when or why. I just feel it dissolving in my heart.

Maybe it's because of answered prayer. Not mine...because I honestly haven't been praying that much.... but countless people around me, I know, have been covering me in prayer. And I think God is faithfully answering their prayers.

In any case... I'm smiling, I'm laughing, and I have peace in my heart. And I'm not complaining....because it feels better than anything I've felt in a long time :)

The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. - Zephaniah 3:17

I'm amazingly blessed.


I have a family that I could never repay for what they have done for me and how they have loved me... and I know that I don't need to.

I have more friends than I could have ever dreamed of who lift me up and take care of me when I cannot take care of myself.

I have a heavenly Father who has called me His beloved daughter, who has poured mercy and grace and love in my life, who has given me salvation and freedom through Jesus Christ.

I have everything to be thankful for... and nothing to deserve any of it.
:)