this day can only get better! :D
I'm having such a sweet Friday!!! :)))))))) Mad slept in.... had a really good catch up time with Albert Wu at Second Cup :) :) (love Second Cup.... and Albert!)....we walked over to Weil's and bought some gingerbread molasses cookies and a nice festive orange-icing-with-colourful-fall-leaf-sprinkles-on-top cookie...... walked home to a refreshing, cool, crisp fall day........ shared laughs and the yummmmmy cookies with housemates (heehee...Amanda totally looked like Steve Urkell from Family Matters for a second :P haha... love you Manda! :P)
And now... I'm totally looking forward to CCF...Albert's (much hyped up :)) talk... and then post fellowship good times at Pho with more HCCF alumni! :D
And now I've also really gotta run....... cooking fried rice for dinner with Lydia to jaaaazzzzzzzzz music!!! :) hehe.. I'm having such a good day :)
P.S. Last night was really good too. I finally bumped into Becca and then we had such a good talk on msn...... and I fiiinally have a catch up date set with her!!!!! :) :) Can't wait.
Plus Christine called me.... and we had a really good talk too. Thanks for everything. You melt my M&Ms :PPP love you!
And now... I'm totally looking forward to CCF...Albert's (much hyped up :)) talk... and then post fellowship good times at Pho with more HCCF alumni! :D
And now I've also really gotta run....... cooking fried rice for dinner with Lydia to jaaaazzzzzzzzz music!!! :) hehe.. I'm having such a good day :)
P.S. Last night was really good too. I finally bumped into Becca and then we had such a good talk on msn...... and I fiiinally have a catch up date set with her!!!!! :) :) Can't wait.
Plus Christine called me.... and we had a really good talk too. Thanks for everything. You melt my M&Ms :PPP love you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home