mercyme - i worship You
My room has never been messier. I can barely see the floor. My desk is completely covered and I've been working from my laptop, placed on top of a small stool at the foot of my bed, for the past 2.5 weeks.
Despite that.... I'm so happy.
:)
I'M
SO
HAPPY.
I can't NOT praise God and be so grateful for everything that has happened since the start of the year... for all the heart to hearts I've had with so many dear, dear, dear sisters and friends... for opening my eyes to see Him working in so many lives all around me....
how can I NOT praise Him?!
:)
I feel like my heart is so full and happy and warm....
Thank You.
: )
Despite that.... I'm so happy.
:)
I'M
SO
HAPPY.
I can't NOT praise God and be so grateful for everything that has happened since the start of the year... for all the heart to hearts I've had with so many dear, dear, dear sisters and friends... for opening my eyes to see Him working in so many lives all around me....
how can I NOT praise Him?!
:)
I feel like my heart is so full and happy and warm....
Thank You.
: )

2 Comments:
At 9/21/2006 11:07 p.m.,
timmy said…
how can you not be happy with the Lord residing in your heart! :) i second your post, both the messiness and the happiness dorky dork. Thanks for forcing me to comment comment on your blogger :) starfield was so awesome! you definitely missed out yo :(
At 9/23/2006 1:00 p.m.,
Dorcas said…
thank you for the pizza, tim!!! and i'm sorry for disappearing..:( i thought you guys were staying til much later like last year.. :P but that just means y'all have to come back soon!!! just hitch a ride with silas ;)
take good care!
p.s. i would comment on your blog, but now that i know you read my blog i might as well not let my comment get lost among your 3098520395 other comments :) haha
Post a Comment
<< Home