thankful.

:)

Saturday, December 10, 2005

40 days

A timely message at Sanctuary on Sunday with the challenge to spend 40 days giving God your undivided attention and focus.... - a challenge I want to take and take seriously. It's going to be tough with exams and then the holidays...where my time with God invariably goes down the drain...but with His power and by His grace, I can do it. So far so good. Really good actually. Every passage I've read applies and speaks so directly to me. God proves his faithfulness over and over again, in so many ways. His grace is too much at times.

2 Comments:

  • At 12/16/2005 1:41 a.m., Blogger Kelly said…

    40 days!! on man...I dont think I could take another 40 days campaign. Ive dont eh 40 days of purpose driven life...and have just completed the 40 days of Community! I recommend NOT doing it with your church, but with yourself and at your own pace. Have fun with that Dorcas :) Peace!

     
  • At 12/19/2005 3:40 a.m., Blogger Dorcas said…

    hi kelly!!! :) hehehe.. this is the FIRST 40 day thing i've ever done! :P thanks for the advice.. i am taking it :) have a wonderful Christmas! hope to see you on the 29th!!! :)


    karmellll!!! we missed you tonight! i had a really good time with janice and shirley (and steph and lawrence) :) all the best on your bio exam! really looking forward to hearing from you :) xox

     

Post a Comment

<< Home