:)
posted by Dorcas @ 2:17 a.m.
At 11/05/2006 6:47 p.m., Anonymous said…
Dorcas!Finally got a chance to check out your blog. Very simple.. ..yet girlie =)That jumping picture is awesome...... reminds me of... S clubhope you're getting down with homework like I am. I feel like i'm dating homework, permanentlytalk to you soon, over wings hopefully
At 11/09/2006 1:04 p.m., Anonymous said…
ng ga sing!!! :)haha.. i like that picture too. oh s club. hahaha :Pi WISH i was dating homework!!!! man... after this weekend, i'm buckling down. THODE TIME. i'll see you there. third floor, RIGHT side :Pand YES! crabby joe's or quarters.. we'll celebrate after your die week is over!!! almost there.. you can do it!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
At 11/05/2006 6:47 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Dorcas!
Finally got a chance to check out your blog. Very simple.. ..yet girlie =)
That jumping picture is awesome...
... reminds me of... S club
hope you're getting down with homework like I am. I feel like i'm dating homework, permanently
talk to you soon, over wings hopefully
At 11/09/2006 1:04 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
ng ga sing!!! :)
haha.. i like that picture too. oh s club. hahaha :P
i WISH i was dating homework!!!! man... after this weekend, i'm buckling down. THODE TIME. i'll see you there. third floor, RIGHT side :P
and YES! crabby joe's or quarters.. we'll celebrate after your die week is over!!! almost there.. you can do it!!
Post a Comment
<< Home